Home Page

What specialist advice and outside agencies does Rolleston work with?

We have support from specialist teachers/support staff for accessing the curriculum and extra work on SEN related needs.  These can be referred to by the school once your child's needs have been identified.


There are a variety of services and expertise that we can access:

  • Educational Psychologist
  • Complex Learning, Communication and Interaction Support Service
  • Early Years Special Needs Teaching Service
  • Learning and Autism Support Team
  • Social, Emotional and Mental Health Support Team
  • Education Welfare Officer
  • Visual / Hearing Support
  • Speech and Language Therapy
  • Medical – referrals to paediatricians
  • School Nurse
  • Social Care and Safeguarding
  • Sure Start
  • ADHD Solutions
  • Memphis
  • SENDIASS (formerly Parent Partnership)


We get support from Speech and Language Therapy to train our staff; advise on strategies and programmes and we refer pupils for assessment if we believe they would benefit from additional support.


We receive guidance from occupational therapy for pupils who need additional support with physical needs.


At Rolleston we are committed to safeguarding our children

Learn More