Home Page

What can parents do if they are not satisfied?

Parents and carers of children with special educational needs are encouraged to discuss any problems or concerns with school.


Such problems should first be made to the class teacher and then to the special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO); they will then be referred to this complaints policy.


Our SEN policy and information report includes information about the rights of parents of pupils with disabilities who believe that our school has discriminated against their child.


If necessary parents may contact the governors and, if still dissatisfied, may take their concerns to the LA.


Suitable facilities for meetings can be arranged for parents with disabilities.


Arrangements for handling complaints from parents of children with special educational needs (SEN) about the school’s support are within the scope of this policy.

At Rolleston we are committed to safeguarding our children

Learn More