1. To promote cultural understanding and awareness of different religious beliefs between
different ethnic groups within our school community.
2. To monitor and promote the involvement of all groups of students in the extra-curricular life
of the school, including leadership opportunities, especially students with special
3. To close gaps in attainment and achievement between students and all groups of students;
especially boys and girls, students eligible for free-school meals, students with special
educational needs and disabilities, looked after children and students from different heritage
4. To further improve accessibility across the school for students, staff and visitors with
disabilities, including access to specialist teaching areas.
5. To endeavour to ensure that the staff body and representation of staff in leadership roles is
reflective of the local community.
6. To reduce the incidence of the use of homophobic, sexist and racist language by students in